Office: Main Building of Faculty of Sciences, 3rd Floor, Room 21B
Office Hours: Monday and Tuesday 4-5 pm
Phone Number: +302310997961
Email: email@example.com Website: Personal Website
- Ph. D. in Mathematics, University of Ioannina, Greece, 2013
- Doctoral thesis subject: Representation Theory of Algebras and Homological Algebra
- Doctoral thesis title: Representation Dimension, Cohen-Macaulay Modules and Triangulated Categories
- Supervisor: Prof. Apostolos Beligiannis
- M. Sc. in Mathematics, Pure Mathematics, University of Ioannina, 2008
- B. Sc. Mathematics, University of Aegean, 2005
- Assistant Professor, Department of Mathematics, Aristotle University of Thessaloniki, from September 2018
- Postdoctoral Researcher, Department of Mathematics, Stuttgart, Germany, DFG grant, 2017 – 2018
- Postdoctoral Researcher, Department of Mathematics, Norwegian University of Science and Technology (NTNU), Trondheim, Norway, Project “Triangulated Categories in Algebra”, 2015 – 2017
- Postdoctoral Researcher, Department of Mathematics, Stuttgart, Germany, DAAD postdoctoral fellow, 2014
- Postdoctoral Researcher, Department of Mathematics, Norwegian University of Science and Technology (NTNU), Trondheim, Norway, 2013
- Representation Theory of Algebras and Quivers
- Auslander-Reiten Theory
- Tilting Theory
- Triangulated and Derived Categories
- Gorenstein Homological Algebra
- Homotopical Algebra
- Hochschild Cohomology
- C. Psaroudakis: Homological Theory of Recollements of Abelian Categories, Journal of Algebra, Vol. 398 (2014), 63-110.
- C. Psaroudakis, Ø. Skartsæterhagen and Ø. Solberg: Gorenstein Categories, Singular Equivalences and Finite Generation of Cohomology Rings in Recollements, Transactions of the American Mathematical Society, Ser. B 1 (2014), 45-95.
- C. Psaroudakis and J. Vitória: Realisation Functors in Tilting Theory, Mathematische Zeitschrift, Vol. 288 (2018), Issue 3-4, 965-1028.
- C. Psaroudakis: A Representation-Theoretic Approach to Recollements of Abelian Categories, in Surveys in Representation Theory of Algebras, Contemporary Mathematics, vol. 716, Amer. Math. Soc., Providence, RI, 2018, pp. 67-154.
- S. Oppermann, C. Psaroudakis and T. Stai: Change of Rings and Singularity Categories, Advances in Mathematics 350 (2019), 190-241.