Office: Main Building of Faculty of Sciences, 3rd Floor, Room 18
Office Hours: Monday 11-12 am, Thursday 2-3 pm
Phone Number: +302310997965
- Ph.D. in Mathematics, Université Paris 7- Denis Diderot, 2009
- Doctoral thesis subject: Differential Geometry and Representation Theory of Lie Algebras
- Doctoral thesis title: Deformation Quantization and Lie Theory
- Supervisor: Prof. Charles Torossian
- M. Sc. in Mathematics, Department of Mathematics, Universite Paris Sud, Orsay, 2005
- B. Sc. Mathematics, Aristotle University of Thessaloniki, 2004
- Assistant Professor, Department of Mathematics, Aristotle University of Thessaloniki, from June 2019
- Visiting Professor/Postdoctoral Researcher, Department of Mathematics and Statistics, University of Cyprus, 2016 – 2019
- Lecturer and Researcher, Department of Mathematics, Pennsylvania State University, 2013 – 2016
- Visiting Professor, Department of Mathematics and Statistics, University of Cyprus, 2011 – 2013
- Visiting Lecturer, Department of Mathematics, Aristotle University of Thessaloniki, 2010 – 2011
- Differential Geometry
- Representation Theory
- Mathematical Physics
- P. Batakidis and Y. Voglaire: Atiyah classes and dg-Lie algebroids for matched pairs, J. Geom. Phys, 123 (2018), 156-172.
- P. Batakidis and N. Papalexiou: W- algebras and Duflo Isomorphism, J. Algebra Appl., 11 (2018) 1850041.
- P. Batakidis: Reduction algebra and differential operators on Lie groups, Beitr. Algebra Geom., 56 (2015), 175-198.
- P. Batakidis: Equivalence of characters in deformation quantization and Lie theory, J. Lie Theory, 24 (2014), 75-94.