Office: Glass Building of Faculty of Sciences, East Wing, 3rd Floor, Room 3.8
Phone Number: +302310997935
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Website: Personal Website
- Undergraduate studies: Department of Mathematics, Aristotle University of Thessaloniki, B. Sc. 1990
- Graduate studies: Department of Mathematics, Washington University Saint Louis, PhD 1996
- Doctoral thesis subject: Complex Analysis, Potential Theory
- Doctoral thesis title: Harmonic measure, domains of fixed inradius and polarization
- Supervisor: Prof. Albert Baernstein
- 1998-1999: Postdoctoral Fellow, Department of Mathematics, University of Helsinki.
- 1999-2000: Visiting assistant professor, School of Engineering, Aristotle University of Thessaloniki.
- 2000-2002: Visiting assistant professor, Department of Applied Mathematics, University of Crete.
- 2002-2008: Assistant professor, Department Mathematics, Aristotle University of Thessaloniki.
- 2008-2014: Associate professor, Department Mathematics, Aristotle University of Thessaloniki.
- 2014- : Professor, Department Mathematics, Aristotle University of Thessaloniki.
- Complex Analysis
- Potential Theory
- Symmetrization, symmetric stable processes, and Riesz capacities. Trans. Amer. Math. Soc. 356 (2004), 735-755.
- Polarization, continuous Markov processes and second order elliptic equations. Indiana Univ. Math. J. 53 (2004), 331-346.
- On the eigenvalues of the infinitesimal generator of a semigroup of composition operators. J. Funct. Anal. 273 (2017), 2249-2274.
- On the existence of strips inside domains convex in one direction. Journal d’Analyse Mathematique 134 (2018), 107-126.
- (with S.Pouliasis) Isometries for the modulus metric are quasiconformal mappings. Trans. Amer. Math. Soc. 372 (2019), no. 4, 2735–2752.