Office: Main Building of Faculty of Sciences, 3rd Floor, Room 25
Office Hours: Tuesday and Friday 11-12am
Phone Number: +302310997957
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Website: Personal Website
- Ph. D. in Mathematics, University of California, Los Angeles, 2010
- Doctoral thesis subject: Convex and Discrete Geometry
- Doctoral thesis title: Discrete and other analogues of Minkowski’s theorems on successive minima
- Supervisor: Prof. Don Blasius
- M. A. in Mathematics, University of California, Los Angeles, 2008
- M. Sc. in Mathematics, Aristotle University of Thessaloniki, 2007
- B. Sc. Mathematics, Aristotle University of Thessaloniki, 2002
- Postdoctoral Researcher, Institut für Mathematik, TU Berlin, March 2017 – July 2018
- Alexander von Humboldt Postdoctoral Fellow, Institut für Mathematik, TU Berlin, March 2015 – February 2017
- Research Fellow, School of Physical and Mathematical Sciences, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore, January 2012 – August 2014
- Visiting Assistant Professor, Department of Mathematics, University of Crete, October 2011 – December 2011
- Visiting Lecturer, Department of Mathematics, University of Crete, September 2010 – August 2011
- Research and Teaching Assistant, Department of Mathematics, UCLA, August 2005 – June 2010
- Harmonic Analysis
- Number Theory
- Convex and Discrete Geometry
- Lattice-point enumerators of ellipsoids, Combinatorica 33 (6), 733-744 (2013).
- A note on Gabor frames in finite dimensions, Applied and Computational Harmonic Analysis 38 (2), 318-330 (2015).
- Fuglede’s conjecture on cyclic groups of order pnq (joint with Mihail N. Kolountzakis), Discrete Analysis 2017:12, 16pp.
- Spark deficient Gabor frames, Pacific Journal of Mathematics, Vol. 294, No.1, 159-180 (2018).
- Formal duality in finite cyclic groups, Constructive Approximation, Vol. 49, Issue 3, 607-652 (2019).