Office: Main Building of Faculty of Sciences, 3rd Floor, Room 38
Office Hours: ???
Phone Number: +302310997998
- Ph.D. in Mathematics, Aristotle University of Thessaloniki, Thessaloniki 19??
- Doctoral Thesis Subject: Stochastic Modeling
- Doctoral Thesis Title: Contribution to the theory of non-homogeneous semi-Markov systems
- Supervisor: Prof. P.-C. G. Vassiliou
- B.Sc. in Mathematics, Aristotle University of Thessaloniki, Thessaloniki 19??
- Stochastic Modeling
- Markov and Semi-Markov Models
- Human Resource Planning
- Health Management
- DNA Sequences
- Vassiliou P.-C.G and A. Papadopoulou (1992). Non homogeneous Semi Markov systems and maintainability of the state sizes, Journal of Applied Probability, 29: 519-534.
- Papadopoulou A. and P.-C. G. Vassiliou (1994). Asymptotic behavior of non homogeneous Semi Markov systems. Linear Algebra and its Applications 210: 153-198.
- Papadopoulou A. (2013). Some Results on Modeling Biological Sequences and Web Navigation with a Semi Markov Chain, Communications in Statistics—Theory and Methods, 42:16, 2153-2171.
- Papadopoulou A. and P.-C. G. Vassiliou (2014). On the Variances and Convariances of the Duration state Sizes of Semi-Markov Systems, Communications in Statistics—Theory and Methods 43, 1470-1483.
- Kyritsis, Z., Α. Papadopoulou, (2016). The quality of life via semi Markov reward modeling, Methodology and Computing in Applied Probability, 19(4), 1029–1045.