Office: Main Building of Faculty of Sciences, 3rd Floor, Room 5
Phone Number: +302310997908
Email: email@example.com Website: Personal Website
- Ph.D. in Mathematics, Université de Paris XI (Centre d’Orsay), Paris 1983
- Doctoral Thesis Subject: Arithmetic Algebraic Geometry
- Doctoral Thesis Title: Etude Diophantienne de la courbe modulaire X0(169) et de sa Jacobienne
- Supervisors: Prof. André Néron & Prof. Gérard Ligozat
- M.Sc. in Theoretical Mathematics, Université de Paris XI (Centre d’Orsay), Paris 1980
- B.Sc. in Mathematics, University of Ioannina, Ioannina 1979
1985-88 Special Scientist, Department of Mathematics, University of Ioannina.
1988-1994 Assistant Professor, Department of Mathematics, Aristotle University of Thessaloniki.
1994-2000 Associate Professor, Department of Mathematics, Aristotle University of Thessaloniki.
2000-today Professor, Department of Mathematics, Aristotle University of Thessaloniki.
Visiting Professor at various Universities including: Paris 7, Marseille and Toulouse.
- Number Theory
- Algebraic Geometry
- D. Poulakis, Integral points of algebraic curves with a totally imaginary point at infinity, Houston J. Math. 44 (2018), no. 3, 817-829.
- K. Draziotis and D. Poulakis, Solving the Diophantine equation y^2 = x(x^2-n^2), Journal of Number Theory 129 (2009), no. 1, 102-121.
- M. Laurent and D. Poulakis, On the global distance between two algebraic points on a curve, J. Number Theory 104 (2004), no. 2, 210-254.
- D. Poulakis, Bounds for the minimal solution of the genus zero diophantine equations, Acta Arithmetica, 86 (1998), no. 1, 51-90.
- D. Poulakis, Integer points and models of algebraic curves, Monatsh. Math. 118 (1994), no. 1-2, 111-143.