Office: Main Building of Faculty of Sciences, 3rd Floor, Room 4
Phone Number: +302310997936 Fax: +302310994308
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Website: Personal Website
- Undergraduate studies: University of Athens
- Graduate studies: University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign 1979-1985
- Ph. D. in Mathematics: University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
- Doctoral thesis subject: Complex Analysis, Operator Theory.
- Doctoral thesis title: Semigroups of Composition Operators and the Cesaro Operator on Hp(D)
- Supervisor: Prof. Earl Berkson
- Various postdoctoral positions at the Universities: Indiana Univ.-Purdue Univ. at Indianapolis, Texas A&M University, Rutgers University, during 1985-1989.
- Assistant Professor, New Mexico State University, 1989-1990.
- Assistant Professor, 1990-94, Aristotle University of Thessaloniki
- Associate Professor, 1995-2001, Aristotle University of Thessaloniki
- Visiting Professor: University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill και Purdue University, during 1997-1998.
- Professor, 2001-now, Aristotle University of Thessaloniki
- Complex Analysis
- Operator Theory
- Composition semigroups and the Cesàro operator on Hp. J. London Math. Soc. (2) 36 (1987), 153–164.
- An integral operator on Hp. Complex Variables Theory Appl. 28 (1995), 149–158 (with A. Aleman).
- Integration operators on Bergman spaces. Indiana Univ. Math. J. 46 (1997), 337–356 (with A. Aleman).
- Hausdorff matrices and composition operators. Illinois J. Math. 45 (2001), 757–773 (with P. Galanopoulos).
- The multiplicative Hilbert matrix. Adv. Math. 302 (2016), 410–432 (with F. Brevig, K.M. Perfekt, K. Seip, D. Vukotic).